- SaberMount IRIS Pro has been renewed. This is the top of the high-end belt clip line.
- CNC machined and individually handcrafted by
the creator of the BigBoy and Flame, Ismail Ozan Izci
- IRIS PRO v1, the first ever belt clips equipped with accent leds, and still is.
- Works with 1x CR2032 battery (not included)
- Hidden kill switch to cut the circuit and turn all the light off.
- It has 16 LEDs and 2 switches inside. (The first version V1 had 4 LEDs and 1 switch)
- Compatible with covertec wheel (Tested on VV, SF, KR, US, GCS, Galaxy’s Edge, Ultimate Works RVS and Saberkraft wheels)
- Machined out of 5083 aluminum, PVC and acrylic (no moulding, no 3d-printing)
- Automatically locks your saber when you press the covertec knob to the hole. You can easily release it with a simple twist of your two fingers
- Red lights indicate that the belt clips is in “release” mode. Green lights indicate a safe “lock” mode.
- Max belt thickness 6,5 mm (0.25 inch)
- Dimensions(from end to end);
dia: 70 mm (2.76 inch) x thickness: 14 mm (0.55 inch) (with battery cover) , weight: 52 gr (0.115 lbs)
IRIS Pro V2 Bold with steel-plate and screews: 70 gr (0.154 lbs)
- Package contents; IRIS Pro V2 Bold, belt back support steel-plate, 4pcs 8mm M3 dome head screws, 4pcs 10mm M3 dome head screws, 2,0 mm allen key, 2,5 mm allen key, some spare parts related to the internal mechanism.
- It has been painted with black spray paint.
- In order to preserve long term usage performance, please set the product in `lock` mode while storing (Green led position).
Hilt and Jedi are not included.
Ready to ship. (via DHL)
Estimated shipment duration approx.;
3-5 days to UK, EU.
4-7 days to USA, JAPAN, CANADA, AUSTRALIA.
You can take a look at the reviews below for IRIS CLASSIC; (not V2)
Some of you are having difficulties during payment. Especially US buyers. This is due to the security precautions of your bank. They stop the payment thinking you are not actually buying something from Turkey, instead we might be stealing from you 🙂
So you need to inform your bank about this transaction. They will let the money go through. Paypal is still banned due to bad regulations of our country and that hurts our business more than you think. So please inform your bank to get your saber and to support our work.