- SaberMount IRIS Pro has been renewed. This is the top of the high-end belt clip line.
- CNC machined and individually handcrafted by
the creator of the BigBoy and Flame, Ismail Ozan Izci
- IRIS PRO v1, the first ever belt clips equipped with accent leds, and still is.
- Works with 1x CR2032 battery (not included)
- Hidden kill switch to cut the circuit and turn all the light off.
- It has 16 LEDs and 2 switches inside. (The first version V1 had 4 LEDs and 1 switch)
- Compatible with covertec wheel (Tested on VV, SF, KR, US, GCS, Galaxy’s Edge, Ultimate Works RVS and Saberkraft wheels)
- Machined out of 5754, 5083 aluminum, PVC and acrylic (no moulding, no 3d-printing)
- Automatically locks your saber when you press the covertec knob to the hole. You can easily release it with a simple twist of your two fingers
- Red lights indicate that the belt clips is in “release” mode. Green lights indicate a safe “lock” mode.
- Max belt thickness 6,5 mm (0.25 inch)
- Dimensions(from end to end);
dia: 70 mm (2.76 inch) x thickness: 14 mm (0.55 inch) (with battery cover) , weight: 52 gr (0.115 lbs)
IRIS Pro V2 Bold with steel-plate and screews: 70 gr (0.154 lbs)
- Package contents; IRIS Pro V2 Bold, belt back support steel-plate, 4pcs 8mm M3 dome head screws, 4pcs 10mm M3 dome head screws, 2,0 mm allen key, 2,5 mm allen key, some spare parts related to the internal mechanism.
- It has been painted with black spray paint.
- In order to preserve long term usage performance, please set the product in `lock` mode while storing (Green led position).
Hilt and Jedi are not included.
Ready to ship. (via DHL)
Estimated shipment duration approx.;
3-5 days to UK, EU.
4-7 days to USA, JAPAN, CANADA, AUSTRALIA.
You can take a look at the reviews below for IRIS CLASSIC; (not V2)
There are no reviews yet.